Serving our community is a life-long passion for René Flowers. As your St. Petersburg City Council member you knew she was shaping a future for affordable housing, job creation, recreation services for our children, and greater access to public transportation.
As your Pinellas County School Board member you know she is committed to improving student graduation rates, keeping students safe, increasing teacher and support staff pay, building and rehabilitating schools, and increasing administration diversity.
Looking forward, you know René will seek innovative solutions for our region. Her clear focus and tireless energy will help your Pinellas County Commission solve our affordable housing crisis, build a modern public transportation system, and create efficient, renewable energy sources.
As your next Pinellas County Commissioner, made possible with your crucial vote, you know René Flowers will continue to make the difference that matters most to you!
Dedicated to Our Community
- Pinellas County School Board Member
- R’Club Vice Chair, Board of Directors
- Louise Graham Regeneration Center Vice Chair, Board of Directors
- Pinellas Community Foundation Board Member
- St. Petersburg City Council Member (1999–2008)
- Florida League of Cities President (2006–2007)